HR, HR Assistant
£23,000 to £26,000 Per Annum
Recruitment Advisor / Consultant required for the education sector (schools recruitment & HR) This is an in house role and therefore NO sales is required for this role.
Hybrid role with offices based West Drayton (Office working required 1 or 2 days per week after successful training period.)
£23,000 - £26,000
Experience / Skills required for the role :
- Recruitment consultant / resourcer or recruitment administration experience
- Previously worked in a busy office environment
- Good Understanding of Recruitment
- PC literate
- Excellent communication skills written & verbal
- Good personality (reliable, trustworthy, organised, meticulous eye for detail)
- CIPD qualified desired but not essential
- Taking the lead running recruitment campaigns & advertising
- Provide front line advice to schools
- Help schools with the DBS service requirements
- Manage the end to end Recruitment process (adverts, job descriptions, application reviews)
- Support the Recruitment Manager
- Develop relationships with network
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, health cover, life assurance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (opportunity to earn 12 extra holiday days with extra office hours)
Parkside Recruitment specialises in placing a wide range of professional accountancy and office support staff into a variety of disciplines. Our vacancies vary from day to day assignments, short term and long term contracts, to permanent placements.
To submit an application in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below.
Alternatively to find out more about this or other Commercial opportunities please contact Kelly Barter
at Parkside Recruitment on 01895 255007.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.