Rec to Rec, Resourcer
£20 Per Hour
Are you an experienced Recruitment Coordinator ready for your next contract? If so this international organization awaits your arrival.
- Scheduling phone, video-conference, and in-person interviews; working directly with candidates and hiring managers and arranging candidate travel as required
- Leveraging recruiting and HR systems to update candidate records, post jobs, pull reports, confirm new hires, and more.
- Providing prompt follow-up to candidates, including status updates via phone and email.
- Tracking and reporting on recruiting activities.
- Coordinating and scheduling post-interview to debrief meetings.
- Identifying opportunities for improving the candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
- Experience multitasking in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Experience managing calendars using MS Outlook or a similar tool.
- Experience with MS Word and Excel.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service.
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Excellent professional judgement and decision-making skills.
- Adept at learning new software and web-based tools.
Interested? Apply Now!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.