Rec to Rec, Resourcer
£112 to £115 Per Day
My global client has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Coordinator to join their dynamic team.
- Be an ambassador and be the first point of contact to help candidates - both internal and external.
- You will build rapport with them, communicate with them throughout their recruitment journey, and answer their questions about the role, the recruitment process, and their onboarding experience
- Build and maintain productive partnerships with internal partners, including recruiters, HR team members, hiring teams, and global mobility.
- Acting as air traffic control for all the moving parts, both reactively and proactively, throughout the recruitment lifecycle to make sure our recruitment and hiring experiences are seamless. This includes providing guidance to recruiters about relevant processes and policies.
- Lead all internal and external candidate interview coordination working directly with recruiters, hiring managers, and interviewers: organizing telephone, video, and face to face interviews, performing complex scheduling tasks, and interfacing hiring managers at all levels of the organization, as well as team members in different time zones and locations.
- You will communicate clearly and timely about schedules and any changes if and when they occur.
- Create offer letters and contracts for new hires and employees moving roles internally and international
- Initiate the background verification process for new hires
- Using our own ServiceNow technology, ensure successful onboarding is planned prior to a new hire's start date, including coordination of new starter information, candidate travel for new hire orientation, and completion of the new hire onboarding process
- Uphold a high standard of data integrity in all systems and documents, ensuring the accuracy of all data points
- You may have the opportunity to be involved in impactful team projects as required. These could be big or small, local or global.
- Opportunities to be a subject matter expert: educate and enable the talent acquisition team and business on talent acquisition policies and processes
- Perform audits and validations of recruiting transactions as required
- Able to successfully organize, manage and prioritize your time efficiently. We work in a dynamic environment and priorities shift often and you'll need to be able to shift gears, sometimes at a moment's notice
- Able to stay calm under pressure and apply problem-solving skills to find solutions to situations that may not always go as planned
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy - this is critical in ensuring a great experience as well as ensuring we meet our compliance requirements
- Excellent communication skills promote proactive and professional interactions at all times
- Ability to work collaboratively, including in times of ambiguity
- Able to partner in a consultative way - you play a key role in driving process compliance to ensure a fair equitable hiring process for all.
- Great interpersonal skills, empathy, and high adaptability - you will deal with individuals from all around the world with very diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Think ahead, anticipate and troubleshoot; remove obstacles before they become a problem
- You are approachable, and face problems presented to you with positivity and a desire to find the best solution for everyone involved
- A strong sense of urgency. You are able and comfortable to react and follow through with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that are very time-sensitive.
- Able to deal with complex requests, for example, managing different time zones, conflicting schedules, coordinating travel schedules.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Are you the Recruitment Ambassador we are looking for?
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.