Administration, Marketing Administration
£27,000 Per Annum
I am recruiting for a Research and Reporting Co-ordinator to join a successful marketing team within automotive finance based in fantastic offices in Bracknell. Paying £27K this role will suit a person with strong research and analytical reporting skills with advanced Excel.
Reporting to the Automotive Financial Services Marketing + European Partnerships Department Manager, this role supports the Marketing team's campaign, retention and customer communication activities.
Outline of the role:
The role has two key responsibilities - firstly, to research the market place for Cars, Motorcycles and ATV to understand the competitor finance proposition landscape. Secondly, to undertake the key reporting functions for the Marketing team.
Both responsibilities are crucial to the planning and reporting of retail finance and retention campaigns.
The role includes working closely with the other Marketing Coordinators.
- Through comprehensive research, understand the Car, Motorcycle and ATV finance market place to support the development and implementation of Car, Motorcycle and ATV finance campaigns.
- Support the Department Manager in the finance element content of the Motor Europe and Motor UK Sales Planning process.
- Working closely with the Campaign Coordinator and Retention Coordinator to provide market place research and data as well as recommendations in order to support respective functions.
- Complete weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to analyse the finance campaign performance and customer retention performance to help build recommendations for our future campaign and retention strategy.
- Provide support and regular collation of raw data, used in the delivery of essential business reports.
Qualifications, skills and experience required/desirable:
- Knowledge of motor finance is beneficial but not essential
- Strong research skills with the ability to make recommendations from research results
- A good team player, who has the ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail when working to deadlines
- Excellent level of Microsoft Excel
- Good level of PowerPoint skills
- Strong numerical skills
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.