£25,000 Per Annum
A well established, well known client of mine based in Wandsworth are looking for a Reservations Administrator to join their hardworking well established team. This is a great opportunity for someone with previous coordination experience and a strong attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administration assistance to the office, updating and maintaining client and supplier information. This position would suit someone looking for a new and exciting opportunity with previous administration experience and a strong attention to detail.
Hours: Monday-Friday 47 hour working week, every other Saturday (8am-1pm)
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Updating the customer/client data base
- Handling the vehicle fleet
- Filing documents
- Communicating with customers over the phone via reservations and enquiries
- Managing the office equipment liaising with suppliers
- Managing incoming and outgoing post
- Restocking the stationary
- Acting at the first point of contact to customers
- A strong attention to detail
- Planning and organising
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent negotiation skills
- "Think outside the box" attitude
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.