Marketing, Marketing Executive
£30,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
My client, a prestigious and well-established luxury brand, has an exciting and sought after opportunity to join their European Marketing Team as a Retail Marketing Coordinator on a temporary basis. This role requires a creative, passionate and highly motivated individual with a business mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit to ensure customer engagement and experience are at the forefront of everything you do.
You will be an integral addition to the retail marketing team, working closely and supporting the Marketing Manager with B2C brand and product campaigns. Exceptionally strong communication skills are essential for the role as you will have daily communication with internal and external stakeholders.
The role requires the successful Retail Marketing Coordinator to work on multiple, exciting projects autonomously throughout the year, ensuring all retail brand campaigns are amplified and consistent across all digital platforms and in stores. You'll be managing all aspects of brand, product and B2C campaigns across the EMEA region.
- Participate in the building of the Retail Marketing Strategy
- Manage department budgets
- Act as the main point of contact for junior members of the team
- Collaborate with internal merchandise teams and manage the seasonal campaigns
- Support brand and product campaigns
- Help identify ideas to ensure strong brand awareness & customer engagement
- Bachelor Degree minimum requirement
- Previous Experience within a Senior Marketing Coordinator position
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken); additional European languages would be an advantage but not essential
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Experience and strong interest/passion for the fashion industry
This role is to start as soon as possible and will be on a temporary basis for initially 12 months.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.