Call Centre/Customer Service, Customer Service Representative
£24,000 Per Annum
My client is seeking a Returns Coordinator to join their UK Operations Team on a permanent basis
- Build relationships with key internal and external stake holders, ensuring that returns are processed correctly and efficiently
- Acting as a point of contact for customers and colleagues for queries in relation to credit requests for returns
- Coordinate returns requests, approving or rejecting in line with company's returns policies and liaising with customers.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through professional handling of product returns and exchanges by email & phone
- Coordinate returns activities with customer and distribution centres
- Arrange for Return Order Acknowledgement after approval and arrange for replacement items to be shipped or returns to be credited
- Maintain internal database of all product returns and exchanges
- Verify all forms, reports and records relating to product returns relating to product returns Reconcile quantities returned with the return form ensuring all systems are kept up to date
- Issue approved credit notes, matching them to invoices on purchase ledger
- Will have good knowledge of Returns & Queries Processes within a customer service/operations environment.
- Good analytical and MS Office Skills
- Excellent communication skill and an eye for detail
- Disciplined, energetic and results orientated, ability to work as part of a team and calm under pressure.
- SAP knowledge is preferable
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.