Accounts Receivable Clerk, Finance
£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Revenue Accountant/Accounts Receivable
I am currently recruiting for a fast paced and growing hospitality business that is looking to grow their finance team. They are seeking someone experienced in accounts receivables and revenue. If you are seeking a new opportunity within a reputable business where you can grow your knowledge please find the details below!
The role will entail-
- Performing day to day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording Accounts Receivable data
- Occupancy report is filled in accurately to reflect what the hotels have reported.
- Ensure the night audit report are received, checked and uploaded. Queries from the night audit reports must be corrected the next day.
- Ensure all BACS payments are received in the bank on set days.
- Follow month end procedures accurately and by the given deadline.
- Reconciliation of Control accounts.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve with internal or external stakeholders.
- Run credit checks for credit applications received.
- Assist with year end audit for all hotels.
- Ad-hoc payments.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement, effectively present ideas and turn them into practical actions.
- Experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Sage 200 is preferred
- Excellent Excel skills required
- A background in hospitality is desirable
- Good communication skills and the ability to liaise across the business
- Team player and willingness to play a part in achieving business goals
- Ability to bring a commercial outlook to the role and add value and insight to the business
- Strong desire for personal development
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.