Accounts Receivable Clerk, Finance
£23,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Royalty Assistant to join a leading company within the FMCG industry. This role will be working in the Licensing Operations team managing all global licensing activities for royalties, invoicing, contract administration and system support.
This is a fast-paced role and would be suitable to someone that has previous royalties experience, strong attention to detail and a proactive approach.
The position will be a member of a dynamic team, reporting to Associate Manager, Licensing Operations focused on managing, analysing and processing royalties using systematic tools to actualise royalty revenue.
* Review Licensing deal terms for compliance with system, validate against statements
* Approve and issue invoices to customers
* Chase customers for statements, upload to system for validation and post activity
* Provide ongoing support to internal teams by troubleshooting issues, identifying and implementing long-term solutions, and short-term resolutions if necessary
* Provide training documents and lead training sessions
* Build reports to support business needs
* Training Licensees on loading statements to Extranet tool
* Handle support questions from internal and external parties
* Collate and validate data to be used to implement and enhance system tools available to improve processes
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong time management skills
* Team player
* Proactive mindset
* Multi-currency experience
* Strong Microsoft Excel skills
* 2-3 years experience with royalty processing
* Experience in Media, Licensing or Consumer Products required
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.