£14 Per Hour
Our client based in Slough, Berkshire require a Safeguarding Officer to co-ordinate meetings, reviews, conferences and general administration for this extremely busy team for an indefinite period.
* Coordinate the organisation of reviews, conferences, including taking specialist minutes at meetings
* To attend meetings and conferences, circulate documents and follow up action as necessary.
* To establish and maintain good client/professional relationships both within organisation and Clients professional partners by ensuring timely communication and critical updates regarding reviews, conferences and other complex meetings and procedures.
* To maintain data collection systems to ensure data quality and accuracy in preparation of monthly quality assurance monitoring reports and returns.
* To take accurate specialist minutes of complex meetings and then produce records which reflect the main discussion but précis the information disclosed.
* To be the first line of contact for external and internal partners in relation to the arrangements of conferences, reviews and other complex meetings.
* Inputting of all invoices pertaining to department
* To manage own workload in relation to data improvement efforts
* To work flexibly, adapt and develop the role as necessary to meet service needs of the department
* Supporting the smooth operational running of the department
Demonstrable experience providing office administration and service support.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience of working and communicating organisations, internal staff and/or members of the public.
Creating and maintaining computerised and manual information management systems
Experience of agenda planning, co-ordination and monitoring.
Experience of attending and supporting multi-professional complex meetings.
Understanding of good customer service particularly in relation to inter-department partnerships.
Knowledge of issues relating to data protection, data security, and confidentiality
Knowledge of and commitment to Equality and Diversity
Skills & Abilities
Well developed written and oral communication skills and demonstration of attention to detail.
Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
Proven skills taking specialized minutes at complex multi professional meetings
Keyboard proficiency and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software with the ability to provide information through electronic media, internet and intranet. Ability to learn and work on bespoke software.
Proven accuracy in dealing with data and correspondence.
Ability to import, export writing queries and reports to extract information and use to write specialist reports for use at conference.
Ability to project manage own workload and use own initiative in order to meet tight deadlines, while maintaining accuracy and quality of output.
Please apply now.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.