£22,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
To process Spare Parts quotations, orders, shipments and deal with customer queries.
- Dealing with high volume of customer queries and ensuring that customers are kept up to date with order status.
- Resolving customer issues
- Becoming familiar with the Caterpillar product
- Learning internal procedures and systems
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive orders requests by phone, email or fax
- Process quotations and orders ensuring individual circumstances are taken into account
- Ensuring order status is up to date and sent to customers weekly
- Apply and set up end user codes (with Caterpillar and Manpro FZ, Unaplus)
- Set up customer accounts on Manpro / Unaplus
- Develop customer relationships and seek to sell the ' Service'
- Provide quotation to Invoicing service including freight booking.
- Place freight bookings by email or EDI with nominated freight Agents (Air/Courier/Truck /Sea), and ensure delivery is processed
- Check freight quote against actual charge
- Organize Inspection of goods and complete all the necessary documentation
- Organize & Apply for necessary Product or Soncap certificates
- Organize Certificate of Origins
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.