Administration, Sales Administrator
£27,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
We are currently recruiting for our market leading client based in Ruislip, they are looking for an experienced Sales Administrator that speaks fluent Italian to join their fun and friendly team. The successful candidate will be providing sales administration support to the Sales Administrator Manager, proactively managing sales orders, queries and delivery dates for the EMEA regions.
- To complete the processing of sales orders accurately and efficiently for customers within the EMEA regions.
- To liaise with customers via the phone and email developing effective relationships ensuring excellent customer services.
- To provide order confirmations where required and other documents to allow the timely shipment and payment of goods including invoices, tariff lists & delivery notes.
- To proactively manage deliveries to allow the timely shipment to customers or for collections agreeing delivery dates and coordinating with Operations administrator where required.
- To respond to customer and Sales Representative queries relating to delivery and dispatch to ensure that any queries are resolved as soon as possible and to liaise with Operations where necessary in relation to incorrect pricing, non-delivery, shortages and other.
Key Skills Required:
- Italian speaker and another language is advantageous
- Previous sales order processing experience is essential.
- Experience with EMEA customers is advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal establishing good working relationships.
- Excellent organisational skills and accuracy to detail.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Packages particularly Microsoft Excel.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.