Operations, Operations Manager
£40,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
12% Bonus + Benefits
An exciting role has arisen at an FMCG based in Camberley. Reporting into the International Markets Director you will support him with Planning, analysis, forecasting, reporting, data and insight. With one direct report you will provide accurate and timely data and insight to help the International Markets Team to understand and drive commercial performance. This is a career opportunity not to be missed!
The role is office based with upto 2 days a week working from home.
- International Markets Budget and Forecast Lead: responsibility for leading theIM's budgeting and forecasting process: providing support, insights andanalytics. This will include:-
- Generate weekly and monthly commercial performance data - volumes, sales, margins
- Analyse market share, competitors and conduct competitor brand performance analysis
- Convert data into meaningful and insightful analysis to support decision making
- Provide accurate forecasting and demand planning, liaising with relevant departments
- Provide detailed analysis of product costs to the Commercial team to assist in identifying savings opportunities
- Process improvements: lead the simplification and transformation of data management: analysis: interpretation and reporting to drive best practice and improved accuracy minimising any negative impact on invoice phasing
- Maintain stock and sales trackers across key customers: detect and prevent forecasting errors: process-mapping of customer service/supply chain interface to minimise lead times and ensure orders are processed and prioritised accordingly
- Promotions: provide insight into promotions by country and customer to analyse the most effective
- Act as the IM Director's 'right hand person' relaying accurate information and finding solutions to problems
- Accountable for the monthly reporting cycle, preparing commentary as required
- Business partnering with the IM Regional Managers to assist business planning, strategy development, new customer/distribution
- Financial modelling and scenario planning to provide informed basis for all decisions
- Supervise and coach 1 direct report
- Act as a conduit between the IM team and all other business areas, acting as a two-way information hub
- Prepare sales documentation to include proposals, reports, competitor information, analysis
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions, where required
- Project management
If you are looking for the next step in your career this is the role for you.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.