£30,000 Per Annum
My International client has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Operations Coordinator to join their team.
You will support the team in the production of sales proposals/tender responses for New Service Proposals (NSPs) in line with client services driving through consistency, quality, efficiency, and success rate of all proposals being issued to customers.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deliver sales proposals for NSPs to agreed timescales
- Clarify and qualify the customer's requirements ensuring an accurate brief has been assembled including:
- Site details, Asset Lists, Entitlements, SLAs
- Reviewing, assembling, and pricing asset lists
- Working with OEMs to determine Warranty Options, pricing, and conditions
- Ensure all compliance requirements are met and that NSPs align with Client Care
- Experience and Skills:
- Excellent written English
- Strong proof-reading skills
- Excellent virtual team working skills
- Ability to multi-task on multiple concurrent proposals and work under pressure to deadlines
- Strong prioritization and time-management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent skills in creating quality documentation
- Strong working capability in relevant computer applications, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Hybrid Working: 3 Days in office, 2 Days virtual
This is an excellent opportunity for you to demonstrate your excellent coordination and organisational skills.
Interested? Please apply.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.