Call Centre/Customer Service, Customer Service Representative
£239,000 to £240,000 Per Annum
Our client based in Esher who is a global tap and shower specialist is looking for a Sales Order Processor on a 12 month FTC. Working Mon -Fri, 37.5 hours per week. Paying £24,000.
- To receive and process incoming orders for goods or service generally received via mail, phone, fax, EDI or any other electronic means.
- To support the returns process with customers providing guidance and support from return to processing to credit being raised within the finance department
- To inform the customer of receipt of the order, prices, shipping dates, delays and handle any customer order related complaint
- To ensure you build long term relationships with customer and key contacts supporting the Sales Managers and colleagues to drive business sales and reach key objective
- Ensure data entry into a variety of company systems is reviewed and verified ensuring accuracy and efficiency
- Record and process custom/special orders that may require additional resources for delivery and coordinating with those teams as required
- Respond to more advanced issue escalations promptly and appropriately; escalating to a manager for approvals as required
- Act as a first point of contact for resolving sales related customer queries and complaints
APPLY TODAY IF THIS ROLE IS FOR YOU!!!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.