Administration, Sales Administrator
£11 to £12.50 Per Hour
My client based in Chertsey are looking for a Sales Administrator managing customer orders and entering them onto the Oracle system. Paying 11.00-£12.50 P/hr this is a long term temp role with hybrid working 3 days from home.
As a temporary Junior Sales Support Administrator you will be providing administrative support to the Chertsey Sales Operations team.
This is a varied role which will range from email management to order entry.
- First line of support to OEM & Distribution Sales Operations Administrators
- Enter sales orders using Oracle (training will be provided)
- Assist with customer demand Schedules using an Excel
- Assist with customer escalation/delivery issues tracker
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Good communication skills
- Good administration skills and the ability to provide a consistent approach to work
- Understanding of sales order processing and logistics is desirable
- Good level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimum supervision during WFH days
- Knowledge of Oracle is desirable, but not essential as full training can be provided
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook and Excel
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.