Business Development Manager, Sales
£198 Per Day
Our International Client requires an experienced EMEA Sales Trainer to deliver training to their Global teams for a 9 month period.
You will be responsible for delivery training for new Sales Development personnel, as well as ongoing programs. You will also be responsible for delivering presentations at onboarding workshops and assisting with content development.
What you will get to do in this role:
* Deliver role-specific Account Development Representative training curricula within time and budget constraints. Provide follow-up coaching and support. Conduct skills gap analyses to identify areas of improvement
* Work closely with Global Sales Development leadership to identify onboarding and ongoing training needs and evaluate training effectiveness
* Work closely with other departments to help facilitate training and other administrative tasks
* Speak and present effectively, as well as motivate large classrooms in the communication of complex topics
* Deliver training to targeted audience
* Provide support to the rest of the Global Sales Development enablement team
* Continuously enhance instructional delivery and presentation skills
* Maintain direct communication with other onboarding and training teams
* Update and maintain project tracking documents and prioritise issues
* Effectively manage internal relationships and work effectively across the business
* Participate in growth of new methodologies, strategies, tools, training and processes
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
* 2-3~ years of experience in a similar role
* Experience working in business development and full sales-cycle organisations required
* Previous training and/or program management experience preferred
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects while maintaining short response and resolution times
* Analytical problem-solving abilities
* Ability to work independently, use solid judgement and create "client-ready" deliverables
* A superb communicator, both written and verbally. The ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts
* Ability to select the right communication medium and methods for the audience and analyse the user experience to deliver the optimal support and properly manage expectations
* Ability to meet established deadlines and quality standards and to deliver fully on commitments
* Proven ability to work in dynamic work environments with limited supervision to deliver results
* Perform other tasks, roles and responsibilities, as required
* Experience with reporting and analytics
Interested? Please apply now.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.