Logistics/Delivery Management , Operations
£12.82 Per Hour
My client requires an experienced SAP Logistics Co-ordinator to join their team for an indefinite period.
You will be responsible for ensuring stock levels and inventory are maintained to a high standard based on the requirements of the business. To manage all internal and external logistics and to manage the relationship with external suppliers and service partners. To assist the Customer Services team as required.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
* To prepare the ROP on a monthly basis with input from all departments to plan and deliver sufficient stock levels without overstocking items.
* To raise purchase orders/purchasing of stock items from Manufacturing and third party suppliers through SAP. Liaising with Marketing to ascertain marketing material requirements to ensure sufficient stock supplies for promotions.
* To manage stock levels at the warehouse using DPD stock reports and comparing with stock in SAP. Comparing with the previous usage to maintain healthy stock levels. Providing daily stock reports for Customer Services.
* To liaise with external suppliers and logistics companies such as Fast Forward to arrange deliveries into the warehouse for stock consumption.
* To maintain a strong working relationship with VK Direct to ensure repairs are upheld to a high standard, that VK Direct are managing their stock levels correctly and that they are managing returns to a high standard. This would involve a quarterly visit to VK Direct offices for a sample stock check and review meeting. Also responsible for VKD Stock reconciliation each month.
* To complete the monthly PPV Variance report each month
* To regularly review SAP to ensure master data/price lists are correct and to make adjustments to SAP, maintaining the integrity of SAP data. Reporting changes to Operations Manager.
* To manage the relationship with DPD, monitoring costs and making savings on shipping charges and storage costs where possible. Biannual visits will be prudent to maintain a close relationship.
* To advise and assist the Customer Services Team Leader with logistical queries and escalations to improve the customer experience when required.
* To support the Operations Manager with logistics queries when required. To provide ad-hoc stock reports via SAP and excel to give instant updates on stock levels when requested.
* To manage all returns to service partner and warehouse. Ensuring that items returned to VK Direct are itemized and reported. The Logistics Coordinator is then responsible for making a decision on the future usage of returned items. Items returned to DPD should be monitored and either disposed of or added to good stock during the bi-annual visit. Inventory to be reflected on receipt of any returned goods.
* To manage loan/PR units. This involves working with Branch Managers to ensure they have a supply of Loan TM units/KS Demo units to supply their current and future workforce. To arrange delivery and collection of PR units as requested by Marketing and Sales Teams.
KNOW-HOW AND COMPETENCIES
Know-How, Technical Skills, and Experience
At least 1 year of experience in Logistics required
Must be highly competent in maintaining spreadsheets and using excel formulae including VLOOKUP functions
Experience working with 3rd party suppliers and raising purchase orders.
Good experience in using IT systems including Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook). Advanced Excel skills required.
Experience in using SAP required (ideally SAP by Design).
Educated to Degree Level
Interested? Apply now.
You will work remotely and in the office
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.