Administration, Sales Administrator
£25,000 to £27,000 Per Annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a confident and competent SAP Sales Order Processing Coordinator to join this busy team.
This role is to prepare and maintain the customer's quotations and orders, ensure the orders and quotes are processed in a timely and accurate manner, develop relations with a set of chosen customers by calling once a month.
Maintain Order Accuracy & On-time in full deliveries
- Process orders in SAP ensuring order details comply with the relevant quotation and are in line with cost policy, and agreed on T&Cs.
- Communicate with customers to confirm orders, delivery dates, and other relevant information ensuring efficient and effective progress of orders
Providing good customer service and timely quotes
- Build, strengthen, and maintain effective customer relationships gathering market and customer information that can be used to help achieve additional sales.
- Update and maintain all project, quote, and customer information on CRM.
- Maintain and exceed customer expectations with a high-quality response to all customer inquiries; find solutions, delivering detailed and accurate quotations, including equipment selection and availability.
- Adding value to quotes by identifying cross-selling opportunities
- Coordinate, escalate, and resolve disputes or ongoing issues with senior team members to ensure their timely and successful resolution.
Effective Support for Sales Team
- Strengthen proactive relationships with External Sales colleagues
- Support and influence sales with a chosen set of customers, promoting company features and benefits to help your team achieve their sales targets.
- Closely liaise with other company departments to ensure customer expectations are met and exceeded in terms of quality, service, and timescale.
- Regularly review the systems within your area of responsibility to identify areas for improvement opportunities.
- Undertake administrative duties related to the role to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Coordinate with merchants for warehouse deliveries, fulfilling customer requirements.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures to ensure customer satisfaction and maximize sales.
- Ad hoc duties as required by the Internal Sales Manager.
- Proactively build your knowledge of company products and their application
Excellent Communicator, Customer Excellence, Team player, problem-solving, Organised, Time management, Able to prioritize when under pressure
- Demonstrate accuracy, Customer Focus /Proactive
- Attention to detail,
- Adaptable to change,
- Pragmatic 'can-do attitude, willingness to learn,
- Knowledge of systems equivalent to SAP and CRM
- Customer Services experience required
- Complaint handling experience
- Able to work in a challenging environment where the company is developing processes and ways of working.
- MS Excel knowledge
RELATIONSHIPS (INTERNAL & EXTERNAL):
- The liaison will be required with External Sales teams, Finance, Logistics, Supply, Product team, Pre - Sales, After Sales team.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.