£28,000 to £31,000 Per Annum
I am partnering with world leading organisation who are looking to recruit an experienced Scheduling Controller/Coordinator to join their team.
I am looking for someone who understands the importance of managing and running a smooth efficient scheduling process.
This person will need to have the competencies to implement efficiency's, thrives on problem solving and be confident to take ownership of the scheduling of the engineers. Internal and external customer experiences must be at the core of this persons drive; therefore, impeccable communication is a must.
- Responsible for maintaining an excellent relationship between the customer and the company
- Ensuring status of calls are updated and done so in a timely manor
- Effectively and efficiently planning engineer's schedules
- Ensuring accuracy when invoicing customers
- Liaising with Technicians with a view to a fast response time
- Responsible for escalating information to relevant Managers / supervisors when required
- Effectively maintaining job queues
- Ensuring planned maintenance's are arranged efficiently
- Responsible for continuing to build, develop, drive efficiency's within your remit
- Collaborative working with members of the team including other departments
- Providing leave cover for the Shift National Work Controllers
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.