£110.81 Per Day
My international client has an exciting opportunity for a Legal Coordinator to join their team for a minimum period of 12 months.
The Legal Team collaborates with the business to deliver high value, timely, cost-efficient, and customer-centric advice and coaching in relation to legal affairs, compliance, corporate governance, and company secretarial matters across the European Region.
You will become a fully integrated member of the Legal Team and will work on a range of legal reporting, compliance, company secretarial, and administrative matters.
This is a role with high responsibility attached that provides an excellent opportunity for the appointed individual to develop their skills and to contribute as part of a dynamic and ambitious in-house legal team.
The key area of responsibility
- Become an administrator and super-user for the new Contract Life cycle Management (CLM) system (a contract database) and provide user support to business colleagues.
- Lead a project to correctly file, on the new CLM system, a large number of contracts migrated from the former system, for which data is missing. This will involve liaising with the relevant business divisions to obtain the necessary information.
Additional areas of responsibility
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the items set out below.
- Maintain a log of requests for legal support received by the Legal Team. Provide a first response (acknowledgment) to all legal work requests. Engage with the business to ensure that all requests for legal support are comprehensive and understandable.
- Manage the accounting administration for the Legal Team, including raising Purchase Orders, receiving invoices for approval, and processing approved invoices for payment.
- Support the Legal and Compliance Assistant (paralegal) with company secretarial work, including requesting document notarization and legalization, etc.
- Support the Legal and Compliance Assistant (paralegal) with the coordination of legal reporting requests sent to branches and subsidiaries within the European region.
- Contribute to ad hoc legal, compliance, and corporate governance projects.
- Provide general administrative support, including filing contracts, arranging meetings, booking rooms, securing signatures, receiving and posting documents, updating the Legal intranet page, supporting new joiners to obtain access to relevant IT systems, ordering stationery, etc.
Qualifications, skills, and experience: Required/Desirable
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proficient user of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify problems and proactively remedy them.
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments, priorities, and tight deadlines, with demonstrated organization and execution skills.
- Ability to appreciate diverse cultures and systems and adapt accordingly.
- Undertaken previous administration work and/or work experience in a legal environment.
- Knowledge of English law and the ability to review and understand simple contracts.
- Experience in working with international companies.
Hybrid working available
Interested? Please apply
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.