Administration, Team Secretary
£28,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Secretary/Administrator to join this friendly organization.
Responsibilities and Duties:
You will assist the Operations Team with daily tasks which include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring office supplies and reordering them as needed
- Operating and overseeing the maintenance of office equipment, such as printers and photocopiers
- Typing letters, reports, and other business documents
- Updating and maintaining records, both on paper and digitally
- Arranging meetings on behalf of the staff, including booking meeting spaces and organizing refreshments
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements for staff
- Raising purchase orders and placing orders
- Logging stock in and out
- Monthly expenses
- Responding to questions and requests for information
- Generating memos, emails, and reports where appropriate
HOURS - 9 AM TO 6 PM - MONDAY TO FRIDAY
Interested? Please Apply!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.