Administration, Senior Administrator
£26,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
We are currently recruiting for an established Relocation organisation based in North West London for a Senior Administrator.
This position is responsible for processing and managing accurate records of all activity on customer accounts including collection / release administration, customer billing, invoicing, delinquent accounts, disposal , storage and warehouse records. Strong collaboration with other operational areas including private client accounts ensuring the business operates comprehensive financial controls.
A small part of the role will require supporting the warehouse team to accurately input data from inbound/outbound delivery movements.
A small part of the role will require supporting the warehouse team to accurately input data from inbound/outbound delivery movements and planning warehouse tasks
- Ensure all invoicing and storage management records are completed accurately and on time (Moveware - full training will be given)
- Dealing with clients on storage queries, payments and outstanding invoices in a professional and timely manner
- Repetitive data entry, project management and client file management
- Manage storage accounts within pre-defined Company Credit Control Policy
- External / third party invoice verification and escalation in an efficient and timely manner
- Actively ensure processes and procedures are adhered to with movements into store, inspections and deliveries out of store
- Liaise with the warehouse and ensure inbound/ outbound records are logged and processed in a timely manner
- Participate in inventory reconciliation process when required
- Warehouse diary management where required to actively assign tasks to facilitate internal processes
- To work in collaboration with operations / Auction house services and functional areas to ensure day to day activities and any other assigned tasks are completed effectively and efficiently
- To act as a role model and deliver on all principles and standards required at Cadogan tate
- Adhere to health & safety requirements through to maintaining a safe and clean working environment
- Undertake any other duties assigned by the Storage Manager and/or the Group Operations Manager
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Strong analytical approach with the ability to consistently adhere to procedures through to ensuring all relevant paperwork is maintained and completed in a timely manner
- Attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner is essential
- Computer literacy ideally proficient using Microsoft Office (Word & Excel - LOOK UPS)
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team environment is essential
- Demonstrated storage admin or billing experience is beneficial
- Excellent customer liaison skills with good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation and administration skills essential
- Reliable, positive and professional can do attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast pace, matrix, multi-cultural and changing environment
- Ability to understand and relate to problems where solutions are identified
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.