Marketing, Marketing Director
£303.04 to £436 Per Day
Our global client is looking for a talented and passionate Sr. Art Director to create first-class customer experiences both online and offline within the team dedicated to creating advertising solutions for Consumer Product Goods.
As a Senior Art Director in the Brand Innovation team, you'll be creating one-of-a-kind campaigns for a wide range of global brands. You'll partner with copywriters, designers, program managers and producers to create innovative work by hacking the client's existing canvas.
You'll lead projects and own client relationships, focusing on creating work that benefits the end customer while pushing the creative envelope. And with new tech rolling out all the time, there's always an opportunity to create something innovative on behalf of our client's clients.
Key job responsibilities
- Dive deep on the target audience (considering a brand's target audience as well as the client's shopper behaviour) to find meaningful insights to inform creative strategy, concepts, and approach for solutions
- Collaborate across multiple teams to drive executions of all types (video, digital, voice integration, AR, VR, etc.) that balance advertiser goals (KPIs) with customer goals (frictionless commerce)
- Work with program managers to ensure time-lines, resources, and budget allocations meet project scope
- Understand the client's Advertising platform and how to sell it, work within the existing framework as well as push new functionalities and adapting with the business as it evolves over time
- Work with client services to build strategic business partnerships with your clients, inspiring and exciting them about the creative work and our delivery on their brand promise
- Use your understanding to create a clear vision for creative solutions and ensure this vision is clearly communicated and understood with both clients, planning, and the account team
- Ensure clear communication upwards and downwards within the team and set expectations you will meet by managing your time and projects, being mindful of those you are collaborating with as much as deadlines
A day in the life
- From inception through launch, you will be a creative leader, responsible for delivering ambitious concepts, and using data to iterate and improve, translating needs and constraints into simple, intuitive, customer-focused solutions.
- You will define and be equally strong at concept and execution, comfortable with leading idea creating sessions, presenting and articulating end-to-end experiences, and turning that vision into high-quality advertising campaigns.
About the team
As part of the Brand Innovation team, you will work under the guidance of a Creative Director and collaborate closely with other creatives (including copywriters and designers), design technologists, and program managers. Additionally, you will be responsible for leading communication with both internal partners (including Sales, product, and engineering teams) and external advertisers to deliver innovative results through all stages from concept development to final execution.
- A creative and strategic thinker who understands the importance of brand, advertising, and marketing.
- A visual communicator and storyteller. Produce sketches, storyboards, and design layouts to communicate ideas to stakeholders and present concepts that people can grasp immediately.
- Understands copy and image and how they are intrinsically linked when producing marketing communications across different channels.
- Thrives on delivering work that they are proud of.
- Motivated and driven with a strong sense of belief coupled with a flexible, pragmatic approach and willingness to adapt your ideas where necessary.
- High levels of communication expertise, liaising with other teams across the business.
- Passionate about all things digital and eager to find out about new technologies. Has good awareness of developments in the industry to share and inform the team.
- A problem solver and logical thinker with great attention to detail.
- Independent, self-starter who has energy, passion, and drive to work within a fast-paced environment on multiple directives.
- Can demonstrate multi-tasking organisational skills and effective time management.
- Graphic/Digital Design, Visual Communications, or similar qualification.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop XD,
- Premiere Pro,
- Capture One
- Microsoft Office
- Video and animation skills are a huge bonus.
- Successful candidates would have 5-7 years senior art direction experience, ideally in Consumer Product Goods, (online) retailer, agency, or digital publication.
- People management experience
- A website portfolio is a MUST and examples of the latest design projects and thought processes are crucial.
- Submissions without a website portfolio will not be considered.
- Previous experience working within Consumer Product Goods is a very strong advantage.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.