Marketing, Marketing Manager
£60,000 to £85,000 Per Annum
Senior Brand Manager
I am working with a company who allows their employees to push their creative boundaries and find your true potential. This company is the first of its kind bringing a range of technologies together through shared play in their specially designed rooms. This role is based at their Central office, near to Southwark, Waterloo, London Bridge stations
This individual will be responsible for developing brand strategies, marketing plans, content and social. They should feel comfortable working cross-functionally to execute these strategies, ensure brand consistency, create and execute online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure consistency in brand-related decisions
- Analyse and report on brand performance to determine ROI
- Monitor market and consumer trends
- Create content for all platforms, inc photos, videos etc.
- Work with a range of people which include, videographers, graphic designers etc
- Seek out ways to improve the consumer experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Marketing
- 3+ years' brand management or marketing experience
- B2C marketing experience
- Excellent knowledge of all social media marketing tools (Youtube, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook etc)
- Experienced in using marketing tools like Tweetdeck, HootSuite
- Create all content for on and offline
- Experience working for a start up rapidly excelling company highly desired
- HTML coding also highly desired skill to have
The opportunity to work alongside leading Entrepreneurs
Social team events
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.