£60,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
My client is a healthcare company based on the outskirts of Uxbridge.
They are recruiting an experienced Senior Compliance Officer to provide support to the Compliance Manager.
The Senior Compliance Officer for the Affiliate is accountable for
- Delivering clear and integrated compliance solutions
- Enabling the business to perform at its best whilst adhering to the relevant rules and regulations
- Ensuring that the Affiliate meets organisations prescribed standards of professional, ethical and business conduct
- Support Compliance Manager in the management of compliance matters within the Affiliate, including monitoring and internal audit for compliance
- Act as Local Compliance Lead
- Responds to alleged breaches of rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and Standards of Conduct by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures
- Maintain a good working knowledge of key existing & evolving regulation
- Regularly review compliance policies and processes and conduct regular reviews of their compliance activities across the business to identify any vulnerabilities and risks, and develop and implement any remedial plans
- Conduct risk assessments, including privacy impact assessments and proactively identify emerging risk areas for the Affiliate
- Conduct effective investigations of identified instances of non-compliance or misconduct as per the global process
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators are met for the Compliance Department
- Ensure timely reporting of the annual disclosure of transfers of value to Healthcare Professionals and Healthcare Organisations for all countries under company responsibility.
- Conduct regular and appropriate training for staff in relation to Compliance, including new starter inductions and regular Codes of Practice updates for all staff
- Review marketing materials, presentations and websites to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, where appropriate
- Acts as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance Issues/concerns within the organisation are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved
- Contribute proactively to a credible image for the affiliate in the local Health Care and Medical community
- Graduate science degree - preference for health sciences/pharmacy degrees
- Knowledge and expertise concerning implementation and adherence to the ABPI/ IPHA Code of Practice
- At least two years' experience in a compliance role
- Experience in Data protection and privacy, with a good understanding of the evolving regulations other compliance matters (e.g. anti-bribery and corruption)
- Experience of setting up and/or managing compliance programmes and controls, including use of technology
- Experience of implementing policies and leading training programmes
- Strong organisational and project management skills
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.