Administration, Legal Secretary
£24,000 Per Annum
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge to work within a fast paced environment?
Perhaps you are looking to use your strong attention to detail and compliance knowledge?
A well established client of mine based local to Walton are looking for a part time Senior Contracts/Compliance administrator on a 12 month Fixed term contract basis. This position would be an integral part of the team.
You would be responsible for managing the company's contracts to ensure terms and conditions are agreed.
Hours: 20 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- Reviewing contracts and documentation received from all clients
- Suggest changes and amendments to contracts and negotiate with the other parties when needed
- Ensure compliance procedures are met accurately at all times
- Organise all contractual paperwork
- Field contract queries received from contractors and accommodate any amendments
- Keep in regular contract with the teams regarding contract queries, terminations, notice periods, margins, time sheets etc.
- Assist with contractual disputes
- Responsible for UK right to work compliance's and document checks
- Keep up to date with industry related legislation and advise on the impacts
- Previous experience within contract reviews and negotiation
- A strong attention to detail
- The ability to suggest ways to make contracts work
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- A strong understanding of legislation
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.