Financial Services, IFA/Financial Planner
£45,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
City of London
Our client, who are a chartered financial planning group, are seeking a Senior Data & Systems Administrator. You will manage all data and systems relating to the Private Client Administration function of the business, working closely with relevant members of the central administration and operations team, notably the Administration Manager and Group Management Information Manager.
The role will support the wider team objective of providing exceptional quality private client and corporate administrative support. In practice, this will involve working closely with the Administration Manager to ensure the effective use of administrative systems, and the Group Management Information Manager to ensure the effective use of corporate reporting systems, working on automation and tech development, alongside establishing and monitoring data management/monitoring practices.
Senior Data & Systems Administrator responsibilities:
- Liaise with Group managment information Manager on all changes and developments with
- Assist with the: maintenance and systems updates, automatic valuations, data downloads and cleansing, Document Designer, system developments and troubleshooting.
- Manage users (adding, updating and removing).
- Support internal enquiries, providing relevant training and communication to the administration teams including, 'surgeries' re: use of the iO system.
- Monitor adherence to processes and accuracy/integrity of data
- Oversee integrations with iO with other third-party systems & Providers
Providing cover and support to the Group Management Information Manager and the team with the provision of accurate MI reporting
- Management of Cash Matching Directory, such as: fee splits, monthly FCI review and setting up annual regular initial fees
- Processing new business - collating, reporting and troubleshooting, Management of Regular contributions/withdrawals spreadsheet
- Processing information requests including, miscellaneous requests for data, provision of statistics for Advisers and Investor related projects
Maintenance and development of other third-party systems & Providers
- Manage relationship with DocuSign and Volume. Overseeing all maintenance and system updates, developments and troubleshooting (including downtime planned & unplanned).
- Manage users, providing training and handling enquiries related to the administration systems.
- Oversee technical development through the exploration of opportunities to increase efficiencies and/or reduce errors via system developments, liaising with the Operations Director and Director of Wealth Planning on proposed improvements.
- Liaison and relationship management with providers on new agency applications, including: adding, updating and removing users, training, enquiries and overseeing the Provider Agency List.
Experience & Qualifications
The successful candidate will:
- Have 2-3+ years' experience within the independent sector of the financial services industry, in a relevant operations role.
- Have 2-3+ years' experience using Intelligent Office, or another industry recognised system, to a high level, with the ability to demonstrate a knowledge of the back-office functionality as well as the user administrative functions.
- Have excellent written and visual presentation skills with high attention to detail.
- Have excellent IT skills, being highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages including at least intermediate Excel knowledge.
- Understanding of the needs of Financial Services teams and FCA rules and compliance.
- Have an advantage if holding a CII Certificate level qualification (and/or other relevant financial qualifications).
Location: Must be able to work across both offices in Farringdon, London and Weybridge, Surrey (2 days per week; more during initial training/induction) with hybrid working flexibility, based on business demands.
Please apply now if you have the relevant skills or this role and are able to commute to offices.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.