Marketing, Marketing Executive
£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
City of London
As the Email Marketing Executive you will be playing a key role in the marketing team; ensuring Lead Monetisation for leads generated from different sources. IE SEO, Paid Media, SMS. You'll be creating content and campaigns directly for the customers / audience in our database.
You'll also be assisting other teams and their Lead Generation efforts, to ensure quick conversion of the leads via different CRM channels.
- End to End setup and execution of CRM campaigns on Emails, SMS and Push or any other innovative channels to engage customers
- Test CRM campaigns with different subject lines, content, journeys, creatives, workflows, offers
- Analyse and optimise CRM campaigns to attain the maximum revenue per lead
- Liaise with Paid Media, SEO, Business Dev teams and ensure monetisation of leads in an effective manner from CRM channels
- End to End management of CRM content in English and other Languages
- Report CRM performance on daily basis to top management on important metrics like Open/Click Rates, Acquisitions, Revenue
- Ensure delivery and un-subscription rates are as per industry standards and contribute to the technical aspect to email marketing
- At least one years experience in a relevant role within Email Marketing/ CRM
- Experience within the Casino/Betting industry
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast paced & growing company
- Free Office Lunch every Wednesday, + other social events
- Flexible & relaxed working environment
- 30 days Annual Leave
- Generous Bonuses, offering significant earning potential for those who can deliver results
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.