£17.31 to £20 Per Hour
My client is seeking an experienced Senior Event Planner to join their team.
You will be working for a global pharmaceutical organisation where you will gain exposure working with a highly professional and motivated Event Planning Team.
- Hybrid working 3 days from home
- 12 month contract
- Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week
- UK & European travel
Responsibilities and skills
- You will have previous experience working within events management/planning
- Inputs into the event budgets and project timelines, recommending process improvements to existing processes
- Manage briefs with relevant suppliers, review Scope, costs
- Negotiating vendor contracts, and managing vendors
- Project management skills and demonstrated success in managing multiple simultaneous projects
- Managed vendors and project costs
- Degree or minimum 4 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical or event planning industry
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.