Accounts Assistant, Finance
£29,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Senior Accounts Assistant
Part Time, Permanent, £15-16ph
My client based in Egham is recruiting for a Part Time Senior Accounts Assistant/Manager to join their growing team. The role will provide accounts support to the team ensuring excellent customer satisfaction and manage the businesses key accounts.
- Issue sales invoices/rent invoices and statements to clients in a timely manner
- Reconcile bank accounts daily & Chase overdue payments - Credit Control
- Handle all sales ledger enquiries
- Prepare and submit all VAT & EC Sales returns
- Monthly Accruals & account preparation for Accountant
- Managing and coordinating monthly reporting, budgeting and reforecast processes.
- Monitoring Cash flow
- Process National Insurance & VAT payments on time
- Prepare monthly Sales Report & aged debtors report for sales meetings
- Prepare accounts for Quarter End & Year End
- Management and Training of Accounts Assistant
The successful candidate MUST have experience using SAGE and have relevant experience in a similar role.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Packages - in particular Excel
- Experience with Clarity Pro is desirable
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Works well as part of a team
Free parking on site is provided, it is ideal you are a car driver as public transport links are limited. There can be flexibility with the part time hours, please contact me to discuss these further.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.