Finance, Financial Analyst
£296 Per Day
My Global client is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their EMEA team.
This position will be focused on supporting the development of accounting tools and process improvements to support EU External Fulfillment Finance. It is expected the position will actively and frequently engage with other senior leaders in the accounting, finance, tax, and operation teams across the EU.
This position will be based in an international team within the EU Customer Fulfillment Finance organization to develop, process improvement initiatives, and assist in the identification of standards for EU-wide consistency. In addition to accounting experiences and skills, the successful candidate will be a self-starter, a demonstrated leader, a collaborative team player, and an excellent communicator.
This position has a mix of project-based accounting responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Managing and leading EU accounting projects from scoping through to testing and launch.
- Direct responsibility for improving accounting processes and controls for a business with a high volume of transactions.
- Responsibility for actively engaging with a variety of stakeholders · Coordinate with the global fixed assets accounting teams to establish and maintain strong communication channels.
- BA or equivalent degree required
- Relevant accounting experience (public accounting /industry mix preferred)
- Demonstrable ability to work to tight deadlines on critical projects
- Solid organizational, project management skills and information technology aptitude
- UK GAAP, IFRS, or US GAAP experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
DO YOU HAVE:
- A strong desire to exceed expectations
- Effective interpersonal skills; including persuasive written and oral communication
- Solid organizational skills
- Ability to assess and manage risk, and willingness to get into the details whilst also seeing and understanding the big picture.
IS THIS YOU? THEN PLEASE APPLY!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.