£50,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Job Summary: A newly created role to support the ongoing growth, and future ambitions of our Ecommerce channel. Working closely with the Senior Ecommerce and Consumer Experience Project Manager, Project Manager and Front End Development team, to deliver key projects, as well as assist in building skills and competencies across the team.
This role presents a compelling opportunity for the right candidate.
This company is in the midst of its biggest product launch ever, and in support, we are delivering a complete website redesign across global markets. This is your opportunity to make improvements to our code base, to deliver a great consumer experience, whilst gaining performance improvements in compatibility and load speeds.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in front end development, with an ability to build new assets, adapt existing ones, and trouble shoot problems as they arise. You will work across the new design build, as well as helping markets adapt the master design for their requirement. An excellent attention to detail is critical, and a positive approach to managing competing priorities in pursuit of agreed deadlines.
* International Marketing team
* All Websites and Ecommerce products.
* All subsidiary and 3rd party distributor markets within the region.
* Local marketing and Ecommerce teams.
* Close cooperation with Project Manager, Product Owner, Digital Team, other Ecommerce and Consumer Experience team members.
* E-Commerce and Development Agencies, where applicable. Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and
Key Results Area:
1. To manage, implement, and optimise eCommerce and digital content, products, and assets; as measured by improvements in customer satisfaction, sales performance, SEO, bounce rate, and engagement. a. Technical content support, set up, and implementation, including website updates, setting up new products, and technical content updates. b. Implementation of digital and promotional campaigns, including setting up product discounts, promotional messaging on the websites, and new landing pages. c. Development, delivery and continuous improvement of front end and content of websites. d. Manage all international websites and support local markets' requests. e. Implementation of conversion-driving solutions, including, but not limited to ratings & reviews and user generated content. f. Generic content updates via Salesforce and Content Management System.
2. To manage, mentor and upskill front end developers a. Direct management of front end developers b. Ability to help identify areas for growth, and create development plans to achieve that growth c. Lead from the front, with an ability to do the task, as well as being able to teach and demonstrate d. Co-delegation of tasks in combination with the Project Manager to achieve key projects and ongoing tasks
3. To support continuous improvement of the websites a. Work closely with the Product Owner and Project managers to implement websites roadmaps. b. Based on monitoring and testing, aim for constant refinement of the digital experience across all platforms and countries. c. Work with UX analyst and support UX research, analytics and A/B testing to improve user experience and conversion rates.
Ideal Candidate Possesses These Attributes: Technical Skills and Experience
* Previous generic ecommerce experience, including content management within Ecommerce environment and/or websites with large amount of content, either agency or in-house.
* Experience using web Content Management Systems.
* Basic knowledge of front-end technologies, including HTML, CSS, XML and web editing software
* Design experience and working knowledge of Adobe design software including Photoshop, Illustrator.
* Proven experience in a mid-level front end development leadership role
* A positive disposition to helping others grow and achieve their aspirations
* Ability to switch between doing and teaching how to complete tasks
* Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud and/or Amplience are desired.
* Understanding of A/B testing and website analytics, being able to work based on data driven recommendations..
* Experience in dealing with agencies and international stakeholders nice to have.
* Being able to communicate technical ideas in simple terms.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is essential, additional European / Asian language desirable. Personal Skills
* Ability to work collaboratively and in a manner consistent with the companies principles and values.
* Ability to deal with a fast changing environment and change of plans and deadlines.
* Culturally aware with strong interpersonal skills.
* Articulate and clear communicator; not caught up with jargon, practical, focused on delivery of results. Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills.
* Broad, pro-active problem-solving skills.
* Self-motivated, who drives for results with commitment to details and quality.
* Works well under pressure and delivers on commitments with little direction.
Tech savvy, well-rounded, technical web and content professional with broad website/ecomm experience.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements: Based in London/ Uxbridge, with provided parking and good access to public transport
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.