Compensation & Benefits Manager, HR
£25 to £30 Per Hour
My client is seeking a Senior Benefits Specialist ideally with international experience to join them on a 12 month contract
Working closely with the International Benefits Associate Director you will be responsible for the following.
- Represent the Benefits team as subject matter expert in EMEA benefits programs
- Support annual processes such as renewals and annual enrolments
- Partner with other members of the Benefits team on international and global benefit projects from design to implementation including, but not limited to, acquisition integration and country expansion
- Develop and execute communication plans for program launches or plan design changes including events, email campaigns and managing content on our benefit portals
- Deliver high level of customer service to employees, colleagues, and external vendors/partners by providing timely and accurate responses to requests and inquiries
- Provide ongoing recommendations for improving and managing existing programs and to maintain the company's competitive position in the market
- Participate in any systems related implementations or enhancements that affect benefits systems, including user acceptance testing
- Advise on industry trends through research and analysis to provide recommendations for changes
- Ensure compliance with legislative updates, applicable laws, and regulations
Core Knowledge & Skills
* Experience in international benefits.
* Demonstrates an understanding of employment and labour laws and regulations related to benefits design and administration.
* 5-7 years of relevant experience in an international benefits role.
* Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS), Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) or other Human Resources certification is a plus.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.