Operations, Operations Manager
£67,000 to £68,000 Per Annum
I have an amazing opportunity to work for a well established Pharmaceutical client. This is a home-based role offering a fantastic package including generous salary, incentive bonus, home based allowance plus much more.
My client is seeking an experienced Senior Manager,Global Quality Operations to manage and perform audits with focus on Pharmacovigilance audits.
- Continuous improvement of the Quality System
- Pharmacovigilance Audits
- Inspections -
- Regulatory Intelligence
- Provide advice and act as project liaison
- Degree in natural science or equivalent number of years' experience
- Experience in Pharmacovigilance auditing (Qualification as an auditor preferred)
- Several years of clinical/industry/Regulatory Authority or otherwise relevant experience, preferably including Quality Management for Pharmacovigilance or Clinical Development or Computer System Validation
- Expert knowledge/experience in relevant regulations and guidance documents, e.g., in the area of Pharmacovigilance, Clinical Development, Medical Device, IMP management, Regulatory Affairs and Pharmacovigilance
- Experience in Monitoring, Quality Assurance and/or Good Clinical Practices
- Exposure to inspections
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.