Marketing, Marketing Executive
£40,000 to £44,000 Per Annum
This company is the world's leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together one group and another group; the two companies had revolutionised the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000.
This company is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand luxury online stores
Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, this company has an unrivalled client base of more than 3 million high-spending customers generating around 1 billion visits worldwide. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Middle East, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world.
As a Senior Digital Performance Marketing Executive, you will play an active role in the daily execution of the group paid search strategy. The role will report into a Digital Performance Marketing Manager, supporting the business by owning the execution of the day to day operations for your accounts. You will work across all global search engines, supporting multiple markets. Key assignments will include large scale campaign creation, bid strategy optimisations, a lot of testing as well as copy and promotional planning Here is a breakdown of what you'll be doing:
* Support the Digital Performance Marketing Manager across all relevant paid search channels and platforms
* Adopt an agile methodology for everything paid search
* Manage large budgets across your owned activity
* Work with peers across brand to share best practices and avoid duplication of work
* Improve operational processes, leverage automation, and identify scalable solutions
* Optimize campaign budget allocation based on volume, ROAS and other data signals
* Ensure granular control over traffic allocation through SQR review, keyword expansion, negative keywords, etc.
* Work closely with the A&I team to continuously suggest and implement new tests (landing pages, ad copy, bidding, audiences, etc.)
* Produce essential reports: consolidate data, identify drivers, recommend actions
* Manage GMC, feed setup, testing and promotional activity integration
* Manage feed data across Google Ads (ad customizer, keyword list, extensions, etc.
Leverage SA360 to reach engine parity between Google and Bing, while supporting alignment with Yandex, Naver and Yahoo
* Support App Search campaigns
* Consistently document processes and operational principles The type of person we are looking for:
* Paid Search experience - excellent knowledge of search engine paid advertising products, features, settings and optimisation possibilities.
* Understanding of bidding and attribution tools, with the ability to optimise accordingly.
* Proven platform experience - SA360, Google Ads, Editor & GMC required. Product feed experience favourable.
* Experience using Inventory Management campaigns favourable.
* Proven hands-on experience setting up and optimising paid search accounts across multiple search engines.
* Detail-oriented and responsive, with strong quantitative skills - you must be able to analyse data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed.
* Adaptable and able to flex with changes in prioritisation, in order to meet new or changed goals.
* Hands on, numbers and results driven.
* Proven problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box for creative solutions.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.