Marketing, Product Specialist
£70,000 to £100,000 Per Annum
We are looking for a Senior Partner Marketing Manager to assist in the development and execution of branding, marketing, and recruiting programs to help drive sales and partner growth via our partner channels.
Working as part of a global demand generation team, you will support partner marketing globally that includes focus on the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. The role reports to the Sr. Product Marketing leader in our corporate office while supporting the vision of our Sr. Director of Global Partnerships, who works out of our UK office with a dotted line reporting to the Global Partner Manager.
This position is a blend of project manager, marketing program builder, and content creator. You will be responsible for working with partner team and sales team stakeholders as well as members of our product, demand generation, and marketing communications teams.
This role will be developing various partner marketing programs for our Claris Partners (including members of our Solution Bundle Agreement program) and Claris Connect Technology Partners.
- Align partners
- Launch rebranded partner program.
- Expand program to support Connect launch.
- Support and promote the cloud-first strategy.
- Align partner programs to company values.
- Develop messaging playbook and marketing assets.
- Align partners with our business: Marketing & advocacy
- Provide marketing tools to maintain brand alignment.
- Generate content to drive partner events and advocacy marketing.
- Build GTM kits to take new SBA products to market.
- Establish marketing templates (case studies, etc.) for partner promotion.
- Align partners with our business: Recruit partners
- Create new marketing recruitment materials to acquire new partners.
- Profile prospective partners by personas that meet requirements.
- Build a successful onboarding process for new partner acquisition.
- Establish ongoing partner feedback communications loop.
- Own curation of the Marketplace. Develop a deep understanding of the different categories and partner submissions and products.
- Work with the partner and demand gen teams in building out a monthly email program and calendar promoting Marketplace.
- Support the announcement of the new SBA OEM program by developing marketing plans to bring new products to market and grow Marketplace.
Partner Specific Activities
- Business Alliance partners
- Develop customizable marketing programs to help these partners to promote our Platform to their customers and prospects.
- Work with internal teams to create customized partner communications about corporate marketing activities.
- Develop and manage a new Ambassador program for select partners.
- Keep partners informed of important announcements thorough and proactive communications in email, partners community, and webinar presentations.
- Connect Technology Partners
- Work with these partners to develop co-marketing opportunities through sponsorships, events, and joint campaigns.
- Ensure consistent use of the our brand with these partners while respecting each partners' brand requirements in joint campaigns.
Typical, day-to-day projects could include:
- Developing monthly/quarterly calendars for all partner events.
- Working with agencies and internal teams to create co-marketing materials including emails, webinars, and event invitations.
- Working with partners for approval of program materials and joint customer success stories and case studies.
- Working with internal marketing communications team for press and social marketing support.
- Working with partner/sales leadership around defining deliverables, setting priorities, and providing communication on project updates.
- 4-6+ years of experience in developing marketing campaigns and content.
- 4-6+ years of experience in developing partner-specific programs and tools.
- 4-6+ years of experience developing partner presentations.
- Experience in setting up and managing partner events and webinars.
- Experience working for a global team with a remotely-located manager.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams and agencies.
- Experience working with global stakeholders.
- Strong project management and communications skills.
- Solid content writing and copy development skills.
- Skilled in working with Keynote/PowerPoint, Word/Pages, and Excel.
- Experience in setting up and managing events and webinars.
- Experience and passion for writing.
- German language speaking skills preferred.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.