Operations, Project Manager
£200 to £210 Per Day
Regulatory Project Management Associate
A 12 month contract opportunity has become available to join a research-based biopharmaceutical company based in Cambridge.
My client is looking for someone who can manage activities for 600-700 projects across a number of the organisation functions Managing mailbox, data Entry for PMO Person would require previous strong PMO experience supporting high number of projects
This is not a role for someone who is a Project Manager, and you don't have to have pharma/ Regulatory but should have experience of working in a highlight regulated industry such as banking PMP or engineering.
MS project experience useful but not necessary but the need to have Advanced excel, extracting data experience.
- Updating and managing the MS Project file for the launch of the company's Development PMO
- Managing the Development PMO Change Management plan
- Preparing and maintaining templates and tools with the MS Project suite of apps
- Preparing training materials
- Optimising slide decks for PMO leads to deliver impactful presentations
- Maintaining the PMO glossary
- Maintaining the MS Teams team page
- Maintaining customer focussed media such as SharePoint or MS Project
- Helping design a project repository to enable dashboard reporting for 2 levels of governance (Initiative and Project)
Skills & Experience
- Strong MS Project skills
- Advanced level MS Office skills
- Strong technical ability with project repositories
- Ability to work independently without micro management
- Excellent organization skills and ability to work on several tasks simultaneously, to tight timelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Minimum of 3 years PMO experience.
Desirable/ Essential Knowledge
- Experience of collaborating using Zoom, Skype for Business, or similar, with colleagues in other countries, particularly where English is not their first language.
- Experience within a regulated industry is preferred.
- Project management qualification such as PRINCE2 is desirable.
- A degree in a scientific field is preferred.
- Risk management experience
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.