Operations, Operations Manager
£50,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
I am working with a Global Pharmaceutical company who are recruiting for a senoir QA Specialist to join their successful and passionate Global quality team
- Quality management systems
- GDP, GMP, GCP
- Change Controls
- Track wise
- Global Training
- Attention to detail and very team orientated
- Degree in pharmacy, life science or a recognised healthcare professional degree / qualification
- Good knowledge of Quality Systems Management, GDP, GMP, GCP, Regulatory and Pharmacovigilance legislation where appropriate
- Practical experience leading and implementing process development and improvement activities that embed quality and drive continuous improvement
- Experience in process mapping and writing process documents.
- Flexible approach, readily adapting to changing circumstances and new opportunities; encourages, leads, facilitates and drives change where appropriate
- Challenges and questions ways of working to seek improved processes
- Excellent attention to detail
My client are in a period of grown with an exciting new pipeline of therapies coming to marketing , the role offers excellent progression and will be part of a highly success team.
Highly competitive salary and benefits with an amazing working environment , culture and passionate teams.
Please get in touch on 0786745042 or send me your CV
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.