Rec to Rec, Senior Consultant
£30,000 to £80,000 Per Annum
Please note: Applicants with working permission in the UK who are willing to relocate will be considered. Parkside does not provide visa sponsorship.
- Undertake full "360-degree" marketing and recruitment activity
- Produce an annual fee income in excess of four times the individual job holder's salary and car allowance
- Market candidates and win and fill job orders for retained and contingency or client-paid advertising clients
- Manage a team of junior staff consisting of consultants, research consultants or recruiters
- Deliver the agreed team profit contribution measured over a 12-month period
- Provide support, mentoring, and training to a team and or business in strategic marketing and business development activities
- Coach and mentor team members in business development issues
- Participate in monthly quarterly annual reviews where direct support is required
- Achieve personal and team revenue targets while providing exceptional customer service
- At least 3-5 years of experience in recruitment, preferably in a senior role
- Proven track record of achieving revenue targets and building strong client relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a positive and collaborative attitude
- "A" level and degree qualifications or extensive experience within a sales or target-driven environment
- Monthly bonus - uncapped
- Flexible working hours
- Modern open-plan office in a serviced building
- Parking in Centre of Uxbridge
- Pension scheme
- 25 days of annual leave
- Birthday off after passing probation
- Additional quarterly and annual bonuses
- Clear career development framework plan and promotion targets
- Regular Sales incentives/sales competitions
- Private medical through Vitality
- Cash plan scheme with Medicash
- Death in service (4x salary)
- Social events including Christmas and summer parties and team builds.
- Employee recognition programmes, including monthly individual awards and competitions for outstanding achievement.
- An employee referral scheme for referring into our business.
- Long service award (5, 10, 15 years etc) includes 1 week paid sabbatical and bonus
- As a member of an international recruitment group you will have an opportunity to attend an international conference.
- Access to shared business with international offices & colleagues across the entire world in order to develop 6 figure key accounts.
If you are a highly motivated, results-driven Senior Recruitment Consultant with a strong sales background gained in the recruitment industry or in parallel markets to where the company operates, we encourage you to apply today.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.