Operations, Operations Manager
£45,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
Senior Manager Regulatory Affairs
Salary £45,000 - £65,000 DOE
This role will require a car driver due to the location of the role
Staines upon Thames
You will be responsible for the Regulatory Affairs dept and to ensure that it is run smoothly and everything is kept up to date, oversee all projects, update and modernise the existing formulations and introduce new contract manufacturers.
* A relevant bachelor's degree Master's degree or Ph.D. degree preferred.
* Minimum of 8 years industry experience.
* Demonstrable knowledge of MHRA and European Medicines Agency regulations.
* Previous experience in the development of Regulatory Strategies.
* Previous experience interacting with International Regulatory Authorities
* Previous complete preparation of dossiers and applications
* Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects while paying attention to detail.
* Proactive, independent worker who is highly organised and interested in the difference they can make through their individual contribution.
* Demonstrable knowledge of ASEAN applications pertaining to the design, manufacture and commercialisation of generic pharmaceutical finished products required.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.