Sales, Sales Executive
£18,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Senior Sales Negotiator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Sales Negotiator to join a successful Estate Agency within their new office based in Ruislip
Our client is looking for driven individuals with 2-3 years residential property sales negotiator experience and a proven track record. Valuation and lettings experience would be beneficial. (though is not essential).
The successful candidate will be an ambitious residential property sales negotiator, highly determined in achieving sales targets and a great team player.
You must be very well presented, with excellent communication and customer services skills. You must also have a full clean UK driving license.
- Collecting information about a property and arranging for photographs to be taken
- Visiting and talking to the sellers about their property and its special features.
- Estimating the value of the property.
- Marketing and promoting properties for sale.
- Representing the sellers in negotiation with prospective buyers.
- Monitoring sales as they proceed and liaising with all interested parties including mortgage brokers, solicitors, surveyors and other estate agents.
- Advising clients and helping buyers to decide what they want to buy.
- Making sure that a price is agreed that is acceptable to both buyer and seller.
- Keeping up to date with trends in the local residential property market, as well as the commercial market.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times to encourage commendations and recommendations
- Exceed all activity and income targets
- Follow up on viewings
- Consistently provide exceptional client service to ensure we deliver on commitments to retain clients
This role will be working within a new office which is due to open in the very near future. This opportunity has excellent opportunities for career progression and to build your reputation as a successful and highly regarded Estate Agent in the local area
If you're interested in finding out more about this position, please apply today or get in touch for a confidential conversation.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.