Rec to Rec, Recruiter - Internal
£310 Per Day
This international organization requires a Senior Technical Recruiter to join its EMEA team.
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED:
- Managing the application pipelines and partnering with recruiters and hiring teams to build effective sourcing strategies
- Building and maintaining a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and ongoing relationship management
- Recommending ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the organization, implementing any new processes, and fine-tuning standard processes for recruiting to deliver quality results to the customer
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools, and complex spreadsheets
- Ability to understand how to recruit passive candidates at all levels
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and client relationships
- Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives and possess strong analytic skills with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Client-focused and committed to continuous improvement
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships and must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
WORK REMOTELY AND VISIT OFFICE FOR MEETINGS
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.