Marketing, Marketing Manager
£44,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Bonus Scheme & Employee Discounts
I've got a fantastic opportunity to work for a large and well known FMCG organisation based in High Wycombe. My client are looking for a SEO Manager to join them on a permanent basis, the reason for the vacancy is due to a record braking 2019 and they are now looking to expand in all areas of the company.
Are you a SEO Manager or Marketing Manager looking for a new challenge, to work in a busy and exciting office or know someone who is? Then please apply!
- Have full responsibility for both on page (technical) and off page SEO activity
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other influencing factors
- Track, report and review website analytics and organic initiatives and campaigns
- Work alongside our content team, helping to shape content output for the good of SEO
- Developing close relationships with the eCommerce team, developers, PR and marketing stakeholders
- Developing and managing external agency to ensure resource and output is optimised
- 5 years+ experience of hands-on SEO with broad, yet comprehensive knowledge
- Experience in working as the lead, shaping and executing the SEO strategy.
- Thorough understanding of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Experience of using SEO tools (i.e Screaming Frog, ahrefs, Moz tools, Buzzstream and other standard SEO software).
- Experience of PI datametrics a bonus.
- A solid understanding of schema mark-up, onsite and external linking strategies, disavowal, SEO audits, & canonicalisation to advise and challenge accordingly.
- Experience in all aspects of technical SEO
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.