£22,000 to £23,500 Per Annum
25 days holiday, health plan
2 x Service Coordinator / Schedulers required! Role based in Hemel Hempstead (currently working 1 day a week in the office and then 4 days from home, with a review of office / home working scheduled for April.
Candidates will have previous experience in scheduling / coordinating / planning people (ie Engineers, tradespeople, care staff etc)
Worked in a highly fast paced role
Ability to Multitask
You will be a people person and confident clear communication skills and can easily build relationships engineers
Ability to hit the ground running and pick up systems quickly
A reliable, hard working, team player who is extremely helpful
- Planning / scheduling the work for the engineers
- Liaising with site managers and Homeowners to get works booked in
- Checking correct stock is available for the works to be carried out
- Ensuring the installation teams have the correct paperwork
- Updating the sales team on planned works
25 days holiday, annual salary reviews, Healthcare plan, Team Events, free onsite parking, hybrid working
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.