£13.80 Per Hour
My international client based in Weybridge, Surrey requires an experienced Coordinator to join their team.
Support the Regional Service Manager and Service Operations lead to improve productivity by taking responsibility for co-ordinating resources within their immediate team, identifying and implementing areas for improvement within the service booking process, and working with the regional admin teams to ensure working processes are the same across the regions
- Processing field service requests from customers, using the service planning system to identify suitable engineers and dates to attend the site. Proactively communicate with customers to resolve issues in a timely manner or confirm engineer availability and/or special job queries.
- Producing quotations using SAP, confirming and documenting price and site availability to customers.
- Processing customer orders and service partner purchase orders: check availability against the customer's requested date and reserve in the service planning system - arrange an engineer.
- Communicating with credit controllers regarding credit checks/issues.
- Where follow-up visits are required, arrange the engineer and any spare parts and ensure the job is carried out within the timescales established in the Department's performance targets.
- Providing operational training to other temporary team members and compiling data for analysis
- Reviewing systems to identify and design improvements to processes and procedures within the Internal admin Team. Discuss and agree to any changes with the regional administration teams.
- Being the voice of your regional admin team to management to communicate issues and improvement plans.
- Communicating with the regional administration teams to arrange cover during periods of holiday, sickness, and other absences.
- Prioritise mail to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining responsibility for administrative and customer service support for field service scheduling, warranty, and contracts being processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Delivering high-quality professional service to external customers and colleagues.
Tasks and other areas responsible for in the role:
- Prepare service contracts for approval by Service Manager. Provide the Corporate Planning team with copies of signed contracts. Make the necessary credit or payment facilities and set up a "new customer" maintenance folder containing all site information, logs, and Health and Safety information.
- From the service contract, ensure all planned service dates are entered into SharePoint. Make sure that field service or Service Partner support is booked and consumables such as filters are available. Confirm arrangements with customers and make sure all associated paperwork is administered.
- Prior to accepting a customer application for Comprehensive Maintenance, use costings provided by the Service Operations Lead, prepare quotations for any work needed by the customer for repairs or planned maintenance; ensuring all parts and/or service partners are arranged complete the work.
- Maintain open and closed jobs in Leo and SAP to ensure they are being handled correctly to prevent backlogs.
- Test and prove that service system updates work effectively and as planned before the updates are set live, this will include attending meetings with FQS management to indicate the progress and aspects that may affect planned go-live dates.
- Set up Engineers' and Services Partners' data in service planning systems, and maintain the data so the service system can be used effectively.
- Check, Authorise & Release Service Partner's Purchase Orders.
- Check SAP for open services jobs. liaising with internal sales to confirm dates and customer requirements.
- Compile reports to support FQS managers.
- Record Admin errors to monitor and make improvements to processes
- Implement improvement plans if identified.
- Regularly attend team meetings to communicate with all regional admin staff for service booking processes and policies.
- Deliver and promote market-leading customer service throughout the organization
- General administration tasks and housekeeping
Ensure effective systems are maintained so that you can demonstrate compliance with applicable legal requirements, company rules, and other relevant requirements
- Ability to develop and maintain good relationships internally/externally and at all levels
- Excellent presentation skills and a confident, engaging communicator
- Highly organized & able to prioritize
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain accuracy
- Demonstrate customer-centric behaviors and a passion for customer service
- Competent in systems application
- IT Skills Word and PowerPoint
- SAP/CRM or Equivalent
- IT Skills Excel and Databases
A minimum period of 6 Months
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.