IT, Technical Engineer
£23,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
A well established client of mine based in Milton Keynes are looking for a Service Engineer to join the team.
The successful individual will be responsible for providing timely and accurate diagnostic reports for the customer/technician team. Attend and evaluate and repair customer equipment on site.
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Milton Keynes and surrounding areas.
- Attend Customer premises and repair and service equipment to highest standards.
- Attending customer premises and provides structured training to minimise product misuse.
- Provide customers with Training documentation where appropriate.
- Provide and meet "Expected Time of Arrival" quotes.
- To be flexible and adaptable to the Service Administrators / Service Manager / Customers requests to incorporate urgent requests for work.
- Liaise with Service Manager (or Service Administrator in his /her absence) regarding calls that require additional intervention prior to successful conclusion.
- Call the office before leaving any site without affecting a complete repair.
- Carry out any other reasonable requests and activities associated with ensuring we exceed the expectations of our customers and the successful running of the department and the company
- Complete a docket and send to the office after each call signed by the customer, provide customer paperwork in a timely manner to the office weekly
- Expenses must be in to the office on time and receipts separated and recorded accurately
- Perform monthly stock check
- Order stock efficiently and in good time to ensure response times are not affected by poor stock management
- Provide any relevant information from the customer, back to the office person responsible for the Customer or service manager reference repair to the customer's machines.
- Any customer complaints passed back to the service manager
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience or a qualification in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.