£30,000 Per Annum
My International client has an exciting opportunity for a Services Coordinator to join their team.
The Services Coordinator will support the Services Architect in the production of sales proposals for New Service Proposals (NSPs) in line with Client Care driving through consistency, quality, efficiency, and success rate of all proposals being issued to customers.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Supporting the Services Architect to:
- Deliver sales proposals/tender responses for NSPs to agreed timescales
- Clarify and qualify the customer's requirements ensuring an accurate brief has been assembled including:
- Sites details Asset Lists Entitlements SLAs
- Reviewing, assembling, and pricing asset lists
- Working with OEMs to determine Warranty Options, pricing, and conditions
- Ensure all compliance requirements are met and that NSPs align with Client Care
- Producing Client Care Pricing models
- Provide accurate monthly reporting on the status and success of NSPs
- Support Global Services on new Service proposals and tenders
- Proofreading and formatting of service proposals
- Assist in the development of a supporting library for Service collateral complimenting the Client Care collateral
Experience and Skills:
* Excellent virtual team working skills
* Excellent written English Strong proof-reading skills
* Ability to multi-task on multiple concurrent proposals and work under pressure to deadlines
* Strong prioritisation and time-management skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Good organisational skills
* Excellent skills in creating quality documentation
* Strong working capability in relevant computer applications, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Hybrid Working: 3 Days in office, 2 Days virtual
This is an excellent opportunity for you to demonstrate your excellent coordination and organisational skills.
Interested? Please apply.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.