Logistics/Delivery Management , Operations
£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
My client in Hayes provide a logistical service to a well known TV Production company. They need an experienced Shipping Coordinator with knowledge of CARNET, Freight movement and import/export documentation. £25-30K, Brilliant opportunity.
The shipping coordinator is responsible for all the TV Production companies projects enabling their staff to travel the world with their production equipment. These project could be News, Current Affairs, Drama, Sport, Natural History, Documentaries and Live Events.
* Support client to understand, issue and provide documentation (ATA Carnets) where necessary : Movement of staff with equipment, movement of equipment when unaccompanied
* Compliance with HMRC regulations from and to UK
* Compliance to regulations to and from Overseas countries, procuring carnet and other temporary import and Export processes around the world
* Compliance with inspection organisations, compliance with Export licensing issues
* Compliance with client confidentiality issues
* Intense interface with clients from all levels and from all areas of the company both in UK and abroad
*In-depth freight knowledge for time sensitive freight movements
* Support courier bookings * Support ferry bookings * Customs Knowledge * Customer meet and greets * Preparation of client reporting
* Wide interest in the news of the world and knowledge of how to obtain background information from the internet
* Well versed in of MS Excel and MS Word - Must be able to produce competent end documents on a daily basis.
* General understand of Dangerous goods movements.
* Good Understanding of HMRC NES procedures.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.