Account Manager, Sales
£30,000 Per Annum
- Active involvement in the personal development of direct reports
- Uphold a 'Continuous Improvement' practice
- Coordination of site departments for a smooth operation covering multiple customers and Omni-channels.
- Champion a safe working environment, ensures Health & Safety is adhered to across the site.
- Achieve and exceed Customer targets and deliver on Key Performance Indicators while observing budgetary constraints.
- Manage and Coordinate with your operational team to drive enhanced performance to exceed customer expectations.
- Develop Account Coordinators to manage their individual accounts to ensure customer expectations are in line with KPI's
- Strong administration skills, ensuring all work is captured and invoiced including creating/managing/reviewing site documentation (SOPs, KPIs and H&S)
- Work flexibly and manage staff to ensure enough cover, arrange extended and extra shifts when required to meet customer requirements
- Promote a fun working environment with effective 2-way communication.
- Organise engagement activities including, but not excluded to, employee events, CSR and recognition.
- Excellent communication skills, as the role requires extensive customer and supplier contact at various levels.
- Commercially aware and driven
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Problem solving skills with a 'can do' mindset
- Familiarity with JDA or similar Warehouse Management Systems.
- Process reengineering; Working with the customer and operational team to review SOP's & processes to ensure a continuous improvement culture
- Experience within the Fashion industry
- Experience in people management including knowledge of disciplinary/grievance/mentoring processes
- Able to 'think on their feet' while working under pressure and to tight deadlines in a busy and demanding environment
- Good knowledge of dispatch on multiple retail omni-channels: web, wholesale & retail stores
- Charismatic, approachable and can exercise candor with respect, as coaching and training is a key part of the role
- MS Office intermediate level
- IOSH qualified / good knowledge of current H&S regulations
- 28 days holiday, increasing with service
- Life Assurance
- Pension Salary Sacrifice option
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.